Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by websites that you visit. They help the website remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can make your next visit easier and make the website more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
However, you are permitted to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser.
To set/disable Cookies
If you wish to change the Cookie setting or disable Cookies in your browser, please follow these instructions*:
1. Internet Explorer
1. Click on the "Tools" menu and choose the option "Internet Options"
2. Select the "Privacy" tab
3. In the "settings - select a setting for the internet zone" area move the bar up until the option "Block all cookies" appears
4. Select "Apply".
2. Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the "Tools" menu
2. Select "Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" icon, which you will find in the top panel
4. In the "Cookies" section, disable the option "Accept cookies from websites"
5. Click "OK" to save the changes and close
3. Google Chrome
1. Click "Customize and Control Google Chrome".
2. On the "Behind the Scenes" tab, click "Content Settings"
3. Select the option "Block websites from setting data"
*Note: Disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly.
Acceptance of these terms